• Perform tax compliance risk assessments and escalate risks (where required) in relation to monitoring and controls.
• Perform reviews of CRS / FATCA indicia on client accounts, and follow up on identified tax compliance issues e.g. missing TINs, GIIN verification, CRM Survey results etc.
• Maintain the companies CRS/ FATCA / QI registration on relevant portals and process any necessary updates.
• Ensure all required regulatory tax reporting is submitted on the companies behalf when due e.g. CRS / FATCA / QI / DAC 6 (annual and ad hoc).
• Oversee updating of the companies systems for tax related static data and set relevant ‘tax flags’.
• Monitor updates to local CRS country lists and update internal policies and procedures to reflect those updates accordingly.
• Liaise with authorities on external tax compliance enquiries and respond to tax information exchange requests (or similar).
• Submit monthly tax compliance management reporting KPIs to internal stakeholders.
• Present tax related information at various internal committees (if required) e.g. The Risk Committee.
• Strong knowledge of FATCA, CRS and QI regimes.