To work as part of the IT team, reporting to the Head of IT, deliver software development to the company through programming, analysis and reporting services.
• Create new applications as well as configure existing systems and provide user support.
• Produce code using .Net languages (C#, VB)
• Write clean, scalable code using .Net programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience as a .Net full stack developer
• Knowledge on design and architectural patterns and styles (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST API)
• Knowledge of at least one of the .Net languages (C#, VB)
• Knowledge on DevOps and Source control.
• Understanding of Agile project methodologies
• Good UI/UX design skills.
• Understanding of the Financial Services Sector and specific key concepts relating to the above directives.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field essential.