The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the sales/purchases/reporting and accounting functions of their particular company/operation.
• Responsible for processing and maintaining of sales invoicing
• Responsible for payments received and data entry into accounting system
• Responsible for sending out monthly statements to clients and debt collection
• Responsible for troubleshooting all client queries
• Responsible for reconciliation of credit card and statements
• Process all payments to suppliers and data entry
• Responsible for resolving accounting discrepancies
• Responsible for reconciliation of suspense accounts
• Perform monthly and yearly reconciliation between
• Perform end of month processing, revenue and cost reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Extensive experience in accounting processes (essential)
• Must have successfully completed Level 3 or have equivalent experience (for internal vacancy posting)
• Previous experience of invoice processing (essential)
• Previous experience of using Financial and Reporting tools (advantageous)