Responsible for the administration of the sales/purchases/reporting and accounting functions of their particular company/operation.
• Responsible for processing and maintaining of sales invoicing
• Responsible for payments received and data entry into DREAM (accounting system) and DOLPHIN (travel booking system)
• Responsible for sending out monthly statements to clients and debt collection
• Responsible for troubleshooting all client queries
• Responsible for reconciliation of credit card and BSP statements with DOLPHIN
• Process all payments to suppliers and data entry into DREAM and DOLPHIN
• Responsible for resolving accounting discrepancies
• Responsible for reconciliation of suspense accounts in DREAM
• Run monthly reports in DOLPHIN and enter details into DREAM
• Perform monthly and yearly reconciliation between DREAM and DOLPHIN
• Perform end of month processing, revenue and cost reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations.
• Fully understand the company/operation accounting practices and apply this knowledge to streamline procedures
• Develop a full understanding of the Financial and Reporting tools used in the accounts department i.e. DREAM and DOLPHIN
• Supervision of Accounts Administrators In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties which may be assigned by the Line Manager and Directors from time to time
In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties which may be assigned by the Line Manager and Directors from time to time.
In carrying out all the above, the job holder will at all times adhere to ISO9001 objectives and will comply with all departmental and company requirements, procedures and policies as stated in the Quality Manuals. A clear understanding of the Quality Manuals and Work Instructions with respect to SAFETY is essential. At all times, the job holder should operate in the interests of the company and its customers.