Compensation & Job type: Full-time following probation period.
Salary: commensurate with experience. ($65-75K per annum DOE).
Relocation package negotiable.
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) with a background in science and ideally chemistry. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience working in a chemistry lab, organic chemistry and in formulation development. Having direct experience in a commercial processing facility and the cannabis sector is considered an asset. The QAM will be responsible for all aspects of production that standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and quality assurance (QA) guidelines are followed. The candidate will be assisting CANNASVG in ensuring Quality and Good Manufacturing and Production Practices are followed and that laboratory activities follow regulations.
• Help develop and maintain the written QA program for the company that complies with the Cannabis Regulations.
• Written experience and execution of SOP’s
• Execution of Quality and stability testing.
• Execution of sampling protocols.
• Monitoring certificates of analysis and other lab results.
• Oversight of equipment operation, maintenance and servicing.
• Oversight of lab environment.
• Ability to train and supervise other technical employees and guide GPP and GMP activities
• Evaluate in-process control activities
• To prepare and guide 3rd party audits and inspections
• Review and inspect final product quality for sale
• Ensure all records and documents are properly kept
• Maintain lab operating and product specification sheets
• Be able to work independently and be self-motivating
• BSc. in sciences with quality assurance or production experience.
• Experience with recognized QA system (HACCP, GMP or other)
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in written and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving ability
• Team player and trustworthy
• Ability to be flexible during deadlines.
Note: The successful candidate is expected to relocate to St. Vincent & The Grenadines for this position.