Reporting directly to the Head of Programme Office, the Project Manager is accountable for the implementation and delivery of assigned projects to the Company’s internal and external clients. The Project Manager will work as a member of the Programme Office team to ensure key deliverables are met.
Responsible for your individual performance targets and working with the various internal and external clients to deliver a Product Roadmap, you will have a direct impact on the Company’s revenue through evolving requirements.
Key performance targets will be:
• Accountable for delivery of assigned projects to time, budget and quality, subject to change control.
• Support the PGMO team members in all aspects of project analysis and implementation against the online/mobile roadmap
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant roles as a project manager assistant or project manager of internal projects, preferably within the electronic payment processing industry.
• Are knowledgeable about various sales channels, methodologies, and pricing practices specific to the payment processing space and can demonstrate diversity.
• PRINCE 2, Agile experience preferential