The Payments Manager will manage the day to day operations of the Payments team and facilitation of change activity.
• Have oversight and responsibility for all team tasks and delivery against SLAs.
• Monitor and review supplier service delivery against Service Level Agreements and also internal KPI’s, with the aim of ensuring ongoing stability and resilience of our products.
• Interface with the Risk, Customer Service and Product Manager in the research and prioritisation of new features/products
• Create and promote enterprise fraud prevention metrics and standards.
• Represent the Payments Team on P1 incidents and Regulatory Audits as a subject matter expert.
• Coordinate contracts (new/existing) changes and be the key contact between the PSP & internal Departments.
• Providing regular communication for live incidents and performance dips between the PSP and Product Team.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with Operator, Supplier and/or Product management responsibilities.
• 3+ years’ experience with online/digital payments and international markets in iGaming or e-commerce.
• Be analytics obsessed and able to leverage data to make informed decisions that can be clearly articulated.