Role and responsibilities
• Develop HTML5 games using typescript and PIXI
• Collaborate with colleagues in the Product, QA, Art Team and Java game developer team to develop a playable game client
• You will be involved in all iterations from initial design and until the game is released
• Maintain and update existing games in our portfolio
• Good OOP knowledge and interest about design patters, programming good practices and all related with software engineering
• Take pride to produce clean and easy-to-reuse code
• Detail orientated with a keen eye for compelling user experiences and visual presentation
• General understanding about the web ecosystem
• General knowledge about consuming REST APIs
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good English language skills
Good to have:
• Computer sciences degree or similar technical education
• Experience with PIXI skills or other similar rendering technologies
• Knowledge of HTML5 animation techniques
• Experience with 2D animation handling (E.g. Spine, Unity)
• Experience using Git and handling repositories
Bonus points if you have:
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to details.
• Analytical thinking skills.