• IT strategy
• IT development incl. development tools, training, methodology, monitoring etc.
• IT developers -> provide support and IT manager to projects
• IT platforms
• IT infrastructure development, IT operations and support
• Datawarehouse development, IT operations and support
• Core banking platform IT operations and support
• Cards platform IT operations
• Video surveillance, alarms and access control IT operations and support
• Support project development efforts
• IT architecture sparring, reviews and acceptance for the Cards and Core Banking • • Platform projects
• Contractual sparring and reviews for the Cards and Core Banking projects
• Steering Committee member for Cards and Core Banking projects
• Project and task prioritization framework wizard and agile evangelist
• Criteria for Success
• Ensure we have the right IT skills in the IT team for current and future developments and tasks
• Develop and maintain IT platforms in close cooperation with our IT partners
• Process mapping and automation based on business needs and priorities. From near paper processes to full digitization, automation, reporting, self-service etc.
• Build and maintain a Data warehouse and reporting platform in close cooperation with Data Management
• Support the Cards and Core Banking projects with knowhow and manpower. • Ensure the platforms are anchored in IT post-migration.
Business Role Specific Competencies:
• You have a good insight in the role of the different entities in the IT landscape of the business
• You continually improve the efficiency of how Front-Line IT services are delivered to the organisation
• You have the ability to help and support users on different IT Skill Levels
• You keep up-to-date on new technologies and tools and see the possibilities, advances and benefit this would mean for our users and clients
• You have a thorough knowledge of the work flows within the business
• You lead and manage the Technology team and technology related functions.
• You determine goals and strategies on the basis of an ambitious vision
• You demonstrate drive by executing strategy and decisions
• You follow up on results, performances and resources
• You create efficient processes and work flow
• You continually improve the effectiveness and efficient of the Technology team’s role for the organisation
• You have a good insight into the role of the different entities within the organisation and third party providers for e.g. system provision etc.
• You continually improve the efficiency of how IT services are delivered to the organisation through maintenance and training provided by the team
• You review procedural changes and evaluate the need for IT solutions
· Keep up-to-date with updates and features in Microsoft’s cloud services; Microsoft 365, Office 365 and Azure