Salary: Market competitive
Our client is looking for an Implementation Manager to organise, prioritise and project manage for their team.
Implementation Manager responsibilities include the scoping of projects, the production of suit of project documentation and the chairing of customer implementation contact sessions.
To be successful in this role, you should have exceptional organisational skills, be able to communicate technical items to non-technical stakeholders and effectively manage relationships with key suppliers (e.g. Card Issuer, IBAN Supplier, Payments Processor, Card Personalisation Bureau)
Ultimately, you’ll help us bring to life client ideas and launch products that deliver our company’s vision.
· Lead clients through the implementation journey and project lifecycle, end to end.
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Create and maintain project documentation.
· Define scope, Budget and timeline for projects and ensure delivery of the same.
· Define policy and procedural documentation.
· Manage relationships with both clients and suppliers.
· Analyse preferences and requests of end-users
· Refine our Agile methodology based on results and client feedback
· Keep track of industry trends
· Work experience in the Financial Services Industry or Project/Relationship Management.
· Familiarity with Agile is a plus.
· Hands-on experience managing all stages of the project lifecycle.
· Technical background with knowledge of Card Payments.
· Team spirit and good communication abilities.
· Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
· Project Management Certification a plus.
What’s in it for you?
· Join an ambitious tech company building core infrastructure for Financial Services.
· Attractive remuneration based on experience and worth of the candidate.
· Projects with clients in the international and national presence.
· Professional development and defined career plan.
· Time flexibility.
· Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.