• The scoping of projects
• The production of suit of project documentation
• The chairing of customer implementation contact sessions.
• Lead clients through the implementation journey and project lifecycle, end to end.
• Create and maintain project documentation.
• Define scope, Budget and timeline for projects.
• Define policy and procedural documentation.
• Manage relationships with both clients and suppliers.
• Analyse preferences and requests of end-users
• Refine our Agile methodology based on results and client feedback
• Keep track of industry trends
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Able to communicate technical items to non-technical stakeholders and effectively manage relationships with key suppliers (e.g. Card Issuer, IBAN Supplier, Payments Processor, Card Personalisation Bureau)
• Work experience in the Financial Services Industry or Project/Relationship Management.
• Familiarity with Agile is a plus.
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the project lifecycle.
• Technical background with knowledge of Card Payments.
• Project Management Certification a plus.