- Must have worked in a client facing role within the Financial
- Services Industry for a minimum period of 5 years preferably as an IFA in the UK market.
- Must be Financial Services Level 4 qualified.
- Be able to establish strong personal relationships with clients generating repeat business and referral work through successful follow up.
- Must have excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Have a strong track record in sales with an innate ability to convert prospects into paying customers.
- Be able to develop strong intermediary relationships.
- Must be able to build a network of distribution partners (intermediaries) in sales territories that produce a strong stream of client referral work.
- Be able to formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies which deliver the desired sales outcomes.
- Communicate with senior management on a weekly basis on sales goals and sales revenue projections.
- Able to achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Be able to work closely with senior management to develop, drive and execute the Business Development Plans.
- To produce sales & marketing content.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of trading.