To provide day to day HR administrative support and contribute to the long‐term development of the HR function.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide all recruitment administration support to include:
‣ Complete and place Notification of Vacancy in ETB
‣ Send Unsuccessful letters/emails – within 24 hours of decision
‣ Prepare ETB New Starter Forms – within 24 hours of decision
• Produce New Starter Packs to include:
a) ETB New Starter Form
b) Casino Contract
c) Copies of all relevant policies and procedures
d) Staff Handbook
e) Bank Details
f) Personal Details
g) Death in Service
h) Audit Number
• Ensure all reference checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner but no later than one month after employee starts
• Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction
• Prepare Induction Packs and ensure info is up to date. Ensure minimum of five packs are readily available at any one time.
• Issue Audit Numbers and produce updated report for HR Manager on 15th and 30th of each month (or closest working date)
• Administer the probationary review periods keeping accurate records on a timely basis
• Maintain and develop the personnel filing system
• Manage the leaver administration process by completing ETB termination forms as soon as terminations are notified.
• Issue uniforms and ensure that all items are signed for and form is placed on employee file
• Update stock list and supply report to HR Manager on 1st of every month.
• Issue of locker keys to new starters, ensure all keys and locker numbers are recorded on relevant file and is accurate at all times.
• Administer deposits for locker keys and return deposit on leaving.
• Ensure all employee files are up to date and all data is recorded
• Provide HR administration support to the HR Manager and the finance director
• Undertake other duties as directed by HR Manager commensurate
with the post
Skills and abilities:
• Communicates well both in writing and verbally
• Enjoys and is able to work as part of a small team
• Flexible approach to work
• Appreciates that projects need to be completed, methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
• Uses judgement to know when to ask for help and guidance
• Uses own initiative and can work independently
• Takes responsibility for own work
• Organisational skills
• Records information accurately and Pays attention to detail
• Appreciates and understands the need with confidentiality in dealing with all HR and training issues