Salary: £75,000-£90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working on regulatory and compliance issues including liaising with the GFSC, GFIU and cross-border regulators.
· Money Laundering Reporting Officer with direct reporting responsibilities to the Board.
AML duties include:
· Annual report on AML to the Board and Monthly Risk and Compliance Reports.
· Preparing and signing off the annual Compliance report.
· Dealing with the GFSC on a regular basis.
· Approved person with the GFSC, being responsible with the Board for AML compliance.
· Detailed understanding of financial services law, e-money capital authorisation and conduct of business rules across the EU including AML, E-Money Directives, Payment Services Directives, PCI-DSS and Information Security.
· Establish and maintain effective systems and controls for compliance with applicable requirements and standards and for countering financial crime
· Manage the operation processes which support and own the Risk Management Policy to minimise portfolio/fraud and credit risk.
·Leader of the Operational Risk Group; Assess, manage and where necessary eliminate operational risk.