As Head of AML/ CTF you will support, manage and implement a global compliance programme in respect of Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing strategy.
• Develop and mentor a team of AML/CTF and EDD specialists, contractors and analysts in supporting their AML/CTF compliance knowledge and ongoing education
• Conduct AML/CTF assessments on new products and services to identify and mitigate risks.
• Monitor and continuously improve the standard and quality of performance within the AML and EDD functions.
• Produce an AML/CTF risk and governance report to the board of directors and the Audit and Risk Committee when required.
• Keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure the operational team conducts itself in compliance with the Proceeds of Crime Act, Money Laundering Regulations and similar legislation, acting in conjunction with the MLRO.
• Ensure group AML/ CTF risk assessment is continuously updated, and maintained and the obligations of the National Risk Assessments (Gibraltar, UK, Malta, Sweden, and other relevant markets) are sufficiently reflected in internal policies and processes.
• CAMS certified (or equivalent)