Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
The candidate will be responsible for managing the relationship with clients through a team of Account Managers, while also taking the ownership of the client relationship, identifying commercial risk and opportunities and ultimately maximizing customer relationships.
• Has a thorough understanding of growing existing and new markets through product strategy;
• Experience managing multicultural teams, some of them remotely, with a big emphasis on KPI analysis and commercial activities.
• Is a capable leader of people, able to build and develop strong sales and commercial teams;
• Has experience in developing and executing successful go to market commercial strategies;
• Engages with the business to understand and advice on different commercial routes.
• Provides feedback on business development for new opportunities;
• Takes ownership of sales-oriented reporting solutions;
• Has the ability to think creatively and develop solutions to business challenges;
• Experience in a Senior Account Management or Similar Role.
• Experience in sales and the range of products used within Online industry;
• Excellent grasp of English.