To work as part of the Fund Accounting team providing Fund valuation and accounting services and underlying fund vehicles to ensure they are fully compliant with the fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards.
Ensuring that the fund accounting services are aligned with the client services level standards (the “SLS”), all internal and external deadlines are understood and met and all operational procedures, policies and checklists are followed.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare client valuations accurately and within agreed deadlines
· Prepare, review and analyse monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual Financial Statements with supporting documentation under various accounting standards (i.e., IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP)
· Performing cash reconciliation for Funds as per agreed SLS
· Liaise with Investment managers and other stake holders to help in preparation of accurate valuations and Fund financial reporting
· 2 years minimum experience within the Finance industry
· Experience of working within Fund administration