◦ Lead and inspire the finance team to provide relevant high-quality financial information and maintain strong collaborative relationships across the business.
◦ Engage with senior team members across the Group and with other stakeholders as required.
◦ Enhance internal controls, processes and procedures for the tight financial control of development and other projects.
◦ Preparation of a monthly, quarterly and annual reports at project and company level. For internal, Group and bank reporting.
◦ Manage and control year end audit.
◦ Liaising with advisors and ensure sound tax planning.
You will also be fully conversant with the legal side of financial funding agreements and have the ability to interpret, understand and identify potential legal issues in finance related agreements and advise and resolve accordingly in the best interest of the business.
◦ A fully qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or equivalent
◦ Have experience of raising finance and dealing with lawyers and senior bankers
◦ Have substantial experience of financially managing a property business
◦ Extremely commercial and experience in an entrepreneurial environment is advantageous.