· To assist and support the Compliance team in providing a robust and effective Compliance control framework.
· Complete AML and non- AML compliance monitoring activities, including investigations of any findings and follow up activities.
· Perform risk assessments and escalation of risks in relation to monitoring and controls.
· Coordinate and preparing submissions for the internal account opening committee, including following up on recorded actions, producing relevant statistics and minutes.
· Collate, assess and report compliance key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Undertake customer due diligence checks on new and existing customers, including assessing reputational risk factors and other AML/CTF considerations such as adverse media.
· Support submissions of regular and ad hoc regulatory reporting (e.g. Annual Financial Crime Return).
· Support the client onboarding team with queries on complex submissions and CDD
· Respond to internal and external requests for information i.e. TIEA and client search requests.
Training / experience:
· Sound knowledge of AML/CTF core principles.
· Good MS Excel skills and ability to extract, analyse and comments on data.