· Ensure the team are well trained in systems of work and understand and embrace changes to Company or departmental processes and procedures.
· Support the team with any first line of defence queries that arise
· To be responsible for checking calculations and processes as required.
· Support the management team with ad hoc 4 eyes checking where cover is required
· Carry out monthly quality assurance checks of work to ensure it is carried out accurately and within agreed SLAs and to identify any trends or training needs.
· Prepare Management Information for the Director and for the various Boards as instructed or deemed to be appropriate.
· Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources for MI purposes.
· Support complaints handlers and act as an escalation point if necessary.
· Computer and numerical literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to build relationships with and motivate colleagues and all key pensions stakeholders across the business
· High level of analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources