The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, or any other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Present the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and through online channels.
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target.
• Identify and generate sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales cycle process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solutions pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the account management team.
Skills & Experience:
• Sales experience in any industry, preferably within financial services
• Excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
• Company formation, accounting and legal experience is a big advantage but not essential
• Industry qualifications such as STEP is highly desirable.