• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. Management will be via phone calls, email, Skype and the occasional face-to-face meetings;
• Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner.
• Ensure clients are optimizing our games on their sites.
• Ensure timely provision of marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of our games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites;
• Create and deliver regular network marketing promotions to help support games at operator level;
• Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as an account manager / commercial manager/affiliate manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience within the iGaming industry;
• Experience in supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving and exceeding established revenue targets;
• Experience in working inside an iGaming B2C operator is highly advantageous;
• Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms;