• Perform AML monitoring of transactional activity.
• Conduct DD, including EDD of new customers and business partners including risk assessments.
• Perform ongoing risk assessment and evaluations, analysing risks as well as identifying, documenting and quantifying the current and future risks impacting the business against criteria established by the business.
• Ensure that the business operates and maintains effective and robust Fraud, KYC, AML and PFT processes and procedures.
• Conduct Quality assurance checks and audits of the compliance policies and standards.
• Assist CCO and MLRO in other compliance related matters.
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
• Proven experience in an AML role in a financial institution or within a highly regulated industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Gibraltar/UK/EU Financial regulatory environment
• Strong knowledge of AML/CFT, payments services, consumer protection, and corporate governance regulations for compliance and risk control in relation to cryptocurrencies in Gibraltar, the UK and EU.
• Ability to analyze complex data and trends
• Specialist knowledge in in blockchain and the cryptocurrency industry is a plus.