The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the sales/purchases/reporting and accounting functions of their particular company/operation.
• Must provide quotations to customers upon their request punctually
• Responsible for processing of all sales invoices. Must ensure they are done promptly and accurately and follow transactions until the end of the cycle
• Responsible for all purchase order processing administration
• Responsible for payroll administration - Process payroll in accordance with time sheets provided by department manager
• Responsible for the reconciliation of cash received
• Responsible for processing all payments through to reconciliation stage
• Responsible for debt collection
• Responsible for reconciliation of statements
• Develop a full understanding of the Financial and Reporting tools used in the accounts department i.e. Report Viewer, File Centre, Marine database and Easypay.
• Must have successfully completed Level 2 AAT or have equivalent experience
• Previous experience of invoice processing (essential)
• Previous experience of using Financial and Reporting tools (advantageous)