This well established business is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant (AAT qualified and/or part-qualified ACA/ACCA) working within the Client Accounting team to provide a high quality accountancy service to a diverse portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong academic background and must be able to demonstrate previous accounting experience, excellent numeracy skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Private medical insurance
• Occupational pension scheme
• Attractive holiday entitlement
• Study support for ongoing professional development
Skills and Experience:
• AAT qualified and/or part-qualified ACA/ACCA
• Good Microsoft Office skills – Excel and Word
• Working knowledge of Viewpoint (advantage)
• Experience in preparing financial statements in a busy environment
• Analytically minded, able to work methodically and accurately with high levels of attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation skills; ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet client driven deadlines.