Ideally, the person will be from an audit / practice background but this is not essential.
• Reviewing PM financials, reconciling trial balances and producing the consolidated reports
• Month end review of PM financials, checking of accrual and fee calculations, checking bank rec, analysing and explaining variances to budget and preparing journals for reclassifications or corrections.
• Month end accounting posting of transactions and preparing schedules.
• Preparation of consolidated financials
• Assisting with taxes and audits as required
• Preparation of quarterly loan interest calculations and management fee invoices
• Support operations team with acquisitions and refinancing by reviewing settlement statements
• Prepare and submit financials
• Overview of insurance requirements
• Conversion of Cash accounting records to GAAP on a monthly basis
• Accounting & Consolidated Reporting
• Semi-annual detailed review including checking budgeting assumptions and comparison to business plan
• Month End accounting review and preparation of consolidation