Your responsibilities will be driving growth and developing long-term relationships with the assigned clients. You will need to understand your portfolio of accounts, know who the decision makers and all other relevant stakeholders are.
• Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
• Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
• Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
• Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
• Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Able to handle top tier clients
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;