- £60,000 Per Year
Our client is now hiring for a Treasury Manager for their Gibraltar office, interfacing directly with the company’s executive team.
You will serve as Treasury Manager, interfacing directly with the Bank’s executive team, and responsible for:
• Effectively managing the Bank’s treasury, liquidity, and capital requirements.
• Maintaining awareness of market environment and conditions to enable the taking of appropriate actions to safeguard the interests of the Bank.
• Monitoring and analysing cash positions including forecasting the Bank’s short-, medium- and long-term funding requirements, reporting to the ALCO of the Board regularly and as required.
• Actively managing daily and future treasury positions to ensure sufficient liquidity to meet all settlement obligations.
• Ensuring that excess cash is placed and invested efficiently to earn a return.
• Contributing to the development and management of client banking products to meet the banks treasury needs and demands.
• Making recommendations in relation to setting of tariffs and rates for products and services.
• Maintaining and establishing new correspondent banking partnerships to achieve treasury objectives.
• Developing, rolling out and continuously improving the Bank’s Treasury Policies and processes.
• Working closely with the Bank’s Risk Management function developing and maintaining the treasury risk framework to monitor all relevant risks including capital and identifying and developing risk mitigation strategies and staying up-to-date with regulatory changes.
• Ensuring the operations of treasury management activities at all times, making recommendations for change as required.
• Preparing and delivering management reporting, board reporting and, presenting to ALCO
• Liaising with senior managers across the organisation.
• Support all ad-hoc initiatives and projects.
• Sound knowledge of banking, treasury, markets products and processes.
• Fully conversant with relevant banking regulations to include but not limited to Basel, CRD4/5, and LCR.
• Familiar with payments and settlements as necessary to support treasury activity.
• Good knowledge of other regulations, practices and policies relating to other bank operations.
Skills / Technical Competencies
• Demonstrate thought leadership. Ability to create long-term trust and relationships with Banks and clients.
• Excellent communication skills, taking on initiatives, and being flexible.
• Strong focus on delivery, ability to turn concepts into actionable solutions.
• Independent and well organised while having the ability to work effectively in team settings.
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask while making sound decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to influence decisions at all levels.
• Strong analytical skills with a motivation to learn.
• Pay attention to details, set priorities and work under pressure.
• Technical skills: excellent understanding of cash management tools, including forward ladders.
• Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience that we deliver for our clients.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience managing a Bank’s treasury function.
• Knowledge of UK and EU payments.
• Demonstrate strong work ethics.
• Be able to balance high level strategic thinking with day to day and month to month hands on doing.
• A confident self-starter with prior experience leading relationship function in a fast-paced environment.
• A thorough understanding of the regulatory environment in financial services.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence. Desirable:
• Previous experience of starting a new business, defining systems and processes.
• Knowledge of the wider financial, investment services, funds and crypto industries in Gibraltar/UK would be highly desirable.
• Treasury Management experience essential.
• Graduate / Master’s degree in finance, economics, or a similar area desired.
• Business level spoken and written English.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....