- Lead, develop and support Treasury team members.
- Manage and support the processes and team in charge of managing the liquidity of the business by way of cash management, planning and control, management of interest, currency, contact banks, addressing treasury issues, initiating solutions, supporting decision making and leading the Treasury team to achieve overall operational efficiency in its processes.
- Regular review of cash positions of the Group to ensure an optimal funding;
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Key Treasury contact with the Group regarding banking, funding and cash management transactions.
- Make sure that all banking requirements are met.
- Managing relationships with Group banks.
- Management of accounts payables.
- Manage the work in the team towards set objectives.
- Optimize efficiencies for maximal output in line with business needs.
- Work closely with the Group Head of Finance and the rest of the Finance team Leadership to ensure a clean and timely month-end and year-end closing;
- Lead the optimisation of PSP reconciliation and settlement process and treasury end of month process.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Someone able to lead and facilitate in accordance with our values and principles, instilling trust in their team, knowing when to mentor and support and when to step back;
- Possess strong technical accounting skills.
- Flexible, proactive and customer focused (customers being other clusters, suppliers, chiefs, and other stakeholders).
- Good working knowledge in principles and practices of project management.
- Experienced in the management of banking relationships.
- Experience in a multi-currency and banking environment.
- Ideally someone who has experience in mentoring and supporting peers and colleagues within finance/accounting/treasury teams.
- An excellent communicator.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role.
- A range of training courses for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind, and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from across the organization.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Product Manager to join their team Gibraltar....
- £70,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Principal Engineer Development and Integration to join their team Gibraltar....