- £23,000 to 25,000 Per Year
Swedish Customer Support Agent wanted to join an online gaming company in Gibraltar.
• Maintain highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation related topics and aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, game play, payment info and checks, withdrawal checks, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money laundering and Under-Age prevention checks with external agencies.
• Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
• Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
• Analyse and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
• Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
• Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
• Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. in GIB on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
• Work as part of the Swedish Team alongside the Swedish Team Leader, Supervisors and Fraud/Support Teams in the relevant operational location.
• More experienced representatives may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
• Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
• Native level of fluency in Swedish and excellent command of English, both verbal and
• Previous proven Customer Service experience.
• Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
• Computer literacy and internet know-how/skills.
• High level of intelligence, reasoning and analytical ability.
• Ability to comprehend and analyse financial/statistical data.
• Good negotiation skills and approachable nature.
• Confident verbal communicator and ability to make decisions.
• Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness to work outside of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....