Sportsbook Commercial Manager
- €40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Role Purpose: The Sportsbook Commercial Manager will drive and oversee the Sportsbook Commercial proposition for the Spanish Business portfolio. Working closely with the Central teams but being part of the core structure within the Spanish Business Unit, you’ll be responsible for shaping and coordinating the execution of the Commercial strategy for Sportsbook product across the entire portfolio of brands operating in Spain.
• Daily monitoring of the Sportsbook P&L in Spain, identifying gaps and setting action plans where needed to improve performance on the Sportsbook offering
• Develop and shape compelling and market-leading value proposition for the Sportsbook Spanish customers, ensuring end-to-end implementation of the plans
• Collaborate with Product teams on the implementation of new features for the Spanish market
• Work closely with BI team to analyse Sportsbook customer base behaviour in order to identify needs and areas of improvement that translate into actionable plans to help improve our Commercial proposition
• Oversee NPS and Product performance on the Spanish Sportsbook product to ensure best customer experience for our customers
• Submit recommendations to Business based on deep understanding of the Spanish Sportsbook landscape, monitoring changes and trends in market and identifying needs for our Sportsbook customers
• Be the main point of contact for all Sportsbook-related processes implementation in the Spanish market
• Collaborate with Commercial & Compliance teams to ensure that Product offering in Spain is compliant and aligned with the latest regulatory guidelines and legislation
• Proactively participate in CX squads, bringing recommendations on quick-wins and ways to improve Sportsbook customer experience
• Other ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Product Marketing/Project management/Sales (iGaming experience preferred)
• Deep understanding of the Sportsbook business drivers
• Analytical skills and ability to manage and extract conclusions from large data sets to submit business recommendations
• Ability to translate player needs into business requirements and action plans
• Based in Ceuta or willing to relocate
• Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively and build collaboration streams with the different multi-geographic teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to influence decisions
• Intermediate level, with proved ability to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly that turn into results
• Solution oriented, pro-active, assertive, agile approach
• Native Spanish and fluent English required (also written)
• Knowledge of the iGaming industry preferred
Working Hours: 40 hours per week including weekends if and when required by the business.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....