- Overall monitoring of payment runs by being involved in approval of payments and guiding the team to ensure timely settlement of invoices and other mandatory payments as required by the gaming and tax authorities.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Treasury team to assist in opening of new bank accounts and provide KYC documentation as requested by the banks and other financial institutions.
- Responsible for managing complex PSPs by performing reconciliations, checking the accuracy of PSP fees and being accountable for the PSP balances as at month-end.
- Take ownership of the full PSP reconciliation process and follow up with PSPs on ongoing matters and issues that may arise.
- Liaise with internal operational teams to acquire knowledge on PSPs and changes within already functional PSPs.
- Prepare monthly reports in relation to the performance of PSPs and escalate unusual activity to Payments Product and/or Payments Operations teams in a timely manner.
- Post PSP journal entries of the main gaming companies within the Group during month end closing.
- Act as the main backup of and support the Treasury Manager as well as provide guidance to the rest of the Treasury Team.
- Build up well-structured documentation of current internal processes and procedures and assist in Treasury projects.
- Manage and address audit requests in relation to PSPs and banks.
- Assisting in other treasury tasks as may be required.
- A fully qualified Accountant.
- Structured and detail oriented with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to lead and support the rest of the Treasury team, is flexible and proactive.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, collaborating with internal and external functions.
- Previous experience in a Treasury role within the gaming industry would be considered an asset.
- Flexible national holidays: public holidays mean more time off, choose how and when to enjoy them!
- Up to 4 weeks Work From Anywhere: explore the world while working remotely
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Social events (both physical &/or online) for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organization
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....
Our client is currently seeking a Head of Compliance to join their team in Gibraltar...
- £23,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Estate Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
- Cheadle Hulme
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Claims Team Leader to join their team in Cheadle Hulme, Manchester....
- £85,000 to 95,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Head of Pricing to join their team in Gibraltar....