- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our Gaming sector client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist in Gibraltar. Jobs responsibilities include:
• Performing SEO changes in the sites’ content, structure and meta tags according to requirements.
• Reporting and presenting of SEO performance across websites.
• Analysing the company’s websites and their rankings in search engines in order to identify SEO opportunities within available markets.
• Leading in-depth site audits and identifying on-page as well as technical SEO opportunities and troubleshooting business critical fixes.
• Monitoring health of multiple websites through tools and data from Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Page Speed Insights, Lighthouse, Google Analytics, etc.
• Recommendation of strategic changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords/search entities.
• Analysing competitor’s websites and their behaviour.
• Staying abreast of search engine guidelines, industry trends, and all search engine algorithm updates.
What we are looking for…
• Very good relevant SEO experience.
• Strong English skills (additional languages are a big advantage).
• Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
• Understanding of the technical aspects of SEO as well as HTML & CSS.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work to deadlines and priorities and manage time across multiple projects.
• Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS.
• Knowledge and experience with various Link Building methods.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Online Marketing.
• Experience in International SEO.
• Experience in the iGaming or Forex sectors.
Competencies for the Role
• Leadership & Management Strategic Flexibility Team Working.
• Resilience Managing Change Business Awareness.
• Achieving Results Making Considered Decisions Prioritising & Organising.
• Learning & Developing Persuasive and Effective Communication Customer Focussed.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary.
• 22 – 28 days holiday (based on longevity).
• Medical History Disregarded Health Cover, including Dental and Eye cover.
• Death in Service Cover.
• Spanish Lessons.
• Subsidised Gym Membership.
• Work from home policy during Covid-19 situation.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...