Our Client is now seeking a Senior Safer Gambling Specialist for a role in Gibraltar.
• Day-to-day handling of the Safer Gambling Right Now Email Queues and Self Exclusion related Queues.
• Activity analysis, basic source of funds/AML checks.
• Outbound phone interactions for sensitive escalations.
• Handling of escalated queries and complaints in order to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
• Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for escalated cases and third-party complaints such as e-Cogra.
• Monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures.
• Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Safer Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
• Testing of new games, products and software to ensure SG tools are functioning (as required).
• Ability to identify key training needs related to SG and assist Training Department in delivering SG related Training where needed.
• Liaising with other sites and departments (internal/external) as required.
• Any other tasks assigned by Line Management.
• Previous Responsible Gaming / Safer Gambling experience.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Experience in dealing with complex and challenging cases.
• Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
• Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders. Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Diplomatic, flexible and approachable.
• Strong team player.
• Good attention to detail.
• Patient, proactive, responsible and reliable
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...