- £40k - £48k
Senior Retention Insight Analyst
• Design, build and optimise the Marketing reporting and insight programme.
• Generate actionable insights from deep dive analysis to maximise performance.
• Produce post-campaign analysis and recommendations for CRM related campaigns.
• Continuously validate the integrity of our reporting resources and escalate data discrepancies.
• Ensure tracking is configured to provide us full context of our customer journey.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to source data that produces a complete customer/ business narrative.
• Assist relevant stakeholders with the development of customer segments, cohorts and models.
• Educate the Marketing team on availability of data attributes and use cases to enhance our programme.
• Advise on appropriate use, definition and interpretation of data items or reports
• Provide guidance on best practices for the Marketing Team from an analytical and insight perspective.
• Support the Retention strategic Team with ad-hoc analytical and insight requests.
Skills and experience:
• Strong maths, statistical, analytical background
• Experienced Microsoft Excel user
• First-rate interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem-solving with a “can do” attitude.
• Comfortable to challenge the status quo
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn.
• Self-managed strategic thinker, highly organised with ability to prioritise and work to timelines
• Strong Team player.
• Professional qualification (Degree) in at least one of the following areas: Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Statistics.
• High level of SQL working with large datasets
• Strong presentation skills to effectively display results of analysis to the Business
• Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
• Experience in other programming languages such as R or Python
• Starting 25 days holiday increasing to 31 days subject to service
• Bank holidays – can be taken flexibly
• Flexible Working – 66 working days (3 months) working from home
• Core working hours – start between 8am and 10am
• Spanish Lessons
• Daily breakfast
• Benefits – Post Probation
• Life Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership – Subsidised membership – 50%
• Shopping Discount Cards
• Longevity, Birthday and Christmas Gift
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....