- £40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our Client is seeking a Senior Product Manager (Content) to join their Online Gaming company in Gibraltar or Malta.
- Create and communicate a strong domain vision and product strategy.
- Become a subject matter expert in your domain through analysis of market, customers, competitors and all available data/insights both internal and external.
- Ensure a strong data-driven approach to prioritisation, actively bringing key insights e.g. user testing, AB tests, key business metrics etc.
- Seek to understand key business areas; collaborate and create strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Actively find problems/ opportunities to achieve our objectives and key results.
- Collect high-level requirements, ensuring problems are well defined and understood.
- Validate and support the prioritisation of strategic initiative with business cases.
- Work closely with UX, architect and teams on solution design.
- Coach and mentor on product skills and core values/behaviours; strongly leading by example.
- Lead process improvements in collaboration with others.
- Support direct reports with guidance and training for role success.
- Expertly balance delivering the right thing at the right time, managing competing priorities and maximising value.
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate potential blockers/delays.
- Ensure and measure the success of your product and product portfolio through insights and voice of customer.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years + Product Manager experience (working with development teams).
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Strong Commercial understanding and knowledge of key business metrics.
- Strong customer focus.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategy and executing digital product roadmaps.
- Experience gathering and analysing requirements and planning.
- Agile understanding and way of working.
- A flexible, can-do and growth-oriented mindset.
- Action-oriented, proactive and trusted to deliver.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Focused on continual delivery and not delayed perfection.
- Ability to leverage data and insights + understand and represent the customer.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...