ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A B2B iGaming company, based in Gibraltar, who provide casino games to iGaming Operators and Aggregators is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join their team supporting their rapidly growing games studio in Gibraltar.
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Frontend Developer will include:
- Building and developing a highly stable, performing, available and user experience centric games
- Working together with the other IT team members – backend, mobile app developers and testers – to deliver a top-notch product, develop new features and ensure scalability
- Communicating with the internal business teams including product owners and designers
- Liaising with external third parties as needed
- Working through all stages of development process in a team oriented, agile environment
- Developing and implementing new features as per product requirements
- Working cross-functionally to find solutions to all kinds of challenges
- Thinking creatively / outside the box, stepping up whenever needed
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices
- Experience in adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Ability to make complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects
- Previous experience in the development of application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies and REST Web Services
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....
Our client is currently seeking a Head of Compliance to join their team in Gibraltar...
Our client is now seeking a Senior Treasury Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £23,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Estate Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
- Cheadle Hulme
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Claims Team Leader to join their team in Cheadle Hulme, Manchester....