Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is looking for a highly professional and experienced Senior Trust/Company Manager. The individual should be dedicated, personable, have the ability to maintain client structures, and serve as the main point of contact with the client for all matters relating to trust/corporate management.
Objectives of this role
- Ensure that all Trust and Company management duties relating to our extensive client portfolio are dealt with to the highest level of professionalism and client satisfaction
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client corporate and trust matters and needs
- Work with the finance team and other internal departments to manage clients and seamlessly
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- To train, coach and develop the Company Administrators
- Work with internal colleagues to collectively achieve KPIs
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Deal with all aspects of administration of client structures on a daily basis which may include Trusts, Foundations, Companies and other client vehicles
- Handle day to day enquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Front foot key client relationships, ensuring that we continually add value to the relationship
- Identify opportunities to cross sell company and group services
- Carry out the role following and complying with all internal policy and processes
- To assist the compliance department meeting the firms regulatory compliance and reporting obligations both internally and to third parties
- Keep abreast of all AML, FC, CPF regulations, and highlight ongoing non-compliance
Required skills and qualifications
- A full relevant qualification (TEP/ACIS etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Demonstrable ability in a sales or customer service role
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding KPIs
- Proficiency with Viewpoint
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....