- £40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Are you interested in joining a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar? If you are an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, here is an opportunity to apply for a full-time position as a Senior Corporate Executive.
The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider. The successful applicant will be responsible for an international portfolio of clients operating across a wide range of industries. The applicant should possess an extensive working knowledge of corporate governance and company secretarial responsibilities and have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
The role includes the day-to-day management of a portfolio of companies and the successful applicant will possess a developed knowledge of fiduciary obligations, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The role also includes liaising with lawyers, intermediaries and other service providers, undertaking company risk reviews, reviewing of legal and transactional documentation, working with local and international banks, preparation of board minutes and other ancillary documents, overseeing statutory and regulatory filings as well as assisting with other general client services and administrative work.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified STEP, ICSA, DoFA or any relevant industry training or qualifications.
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance or Law is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Viewpoint.
- Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability and confidence to work independently.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and an excellent team player.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....
Our client is currently seeking a Head of Compliance to join their team in Gibraltar...
Our client is now seeking a Senior Treasury Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £23,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Estate Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
- Cheadle Hulme
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Claims Team Leader to join their team in Cheadle Hulme, Manchester....