Job Title: Senior Account Manager Job Category: Business Development
Department/Group: Account Management Travel Required: Yes
Location: Gibraltar Position Type: Full-time
Level/Salary Range: Senior / Competitive
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Account Manager in Gibraltar will include:
• Build and manage close relationships with assigned B2B clients through approved channels of communication and occasional face to face meetings.
• Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organised manner.
• Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
• Coordinate game launches, game positioning on client sites, as well as regular marketing promotions.
• Coordinate with internal marketing teams for planned marketing promotions.
• Deliver client revenue targets in line with company forecasts.
• Perform regular competitive analysis for game and marketing promotions performance.
• Up-sell the existing clients for new products, exclusive content, and premium offers.
• Liaise with the internal teams to review and effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued- added features.
Requirements for this Senior Account Manager job in Gibraltar:
• Previous experience as an account manager or commercial manager within the iGaming industry with proven competence in negotiations.
• Experience in supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving and exceeding established revenue targets.
• A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates.
• Work experience in an iGaming B2C operator is highly advantageous, but not compulsory.
• Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms.
• Working with project management tools such as JIRA and Monday.com is desirable.
• Multilingual is highly advantageous but not compulsory.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
The candidate would be expected to have some accounting knowledge and it would be preferable if they are working towards achieving their AAT certificate or expressing an interest in following this path....
The candidate would be expected to have completed the AAT certificate or have a basic accounting knowledge and be working towards achieving their AAT certificate....
To assist with compliance responsibilities for the Gibraltar office, together with compliance responsibilities for a portfolio of insurance company and intermediary clients. To develop relationships with the compliance function across various jurisdictions....
The Executive Director will assist in managing the Gibraltar office. This position has a high degree of autonomy, reporting to the local Managing Director. The Executive Director will provide an immediate local reference point for all relevant business c...
- £50,000 to £100,000 +
We are looking for someone to join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant working with our professional services clients. Ideally you will have previously worked in the recruitment sector for a minimum of 2 years, however, we are also keen to hear from you if y...