* Partnering with our leadership team to understand hiring needs
* Develop and implement initiatives to identify the right fintech native talent
* Design and execute recruiting strategy for specific fintech roles in a high-growth scale-up
* Build a consistent pipeline of candidates. Using a variety of sourcing channels, hackathons and events
* Explain our product and vision, to build relationships with the best customer, success and business talent
* Understand how to source, attract and hire from a diverse candidate pool
* Seek talent where they spend their time. You’ll be able to positively engage and take part in fintech and crypto communities both online and IRL
* Proactively seek candidates in the blockchain space and manage inbound candidate applications
* Screen and interview candidates with thoughtful and effective questions. Identify the precise skills needed to be successful
* Design a positive candidate experience that results in the successful closing of our top targets
* Manage the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, and interviewing, to feedback and offers
* Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle, and communicate results to the leadership team
* Partner with external recruitment agencies when required. Liaise with and manage them to ensure a flow of high-quality inbound candidates
* Build repeatable and scalable processes that drive improvements
3+ years experience of in full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth start-up or SaaS company
OR a proven track record as an agency recruiter in blockchain, fintech, IT or adjacent software roles
* Proven track record of sourcing roles ranging from entry level to director level
* Experience participating and engaging in digital online communities
* Ability to balance hiring role requirements with specific market knowledge. This will vary by position and role and require nuance
* Empathy and emotional intelligence, you must be able to build rapport with potential candidates of all levels
* Fierce attention to detail
* Be able to be hands on and assume responsibility wherever needed
* Strong planning skills
* Bilingual Spanish/ English
* Excellent organizational skills and time management
* Previous experience working in a fast-moving and evolving environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....