- £21,000 to 30,000 Per Year
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reactive maintenance – attend to physical repairs. Updating/processing fault reports. Obtaining quotes and supervision of works.
- Proactive maintenance – site inspections, updating long term maintenance plans.
- Contractors – vetting and maintaining a list of contractors.
- Liaising with Client Landlords and H.M.Government departments with reference to Abatement Notices and other statutory notices.
- Addressing Tenant complaints/concerns and mediating disputes between client Landlords and Tenants.
- Enforcing contract/lease agreements and eviction proceedings.
- Staying informed about local legislation and regulations related to rental properties and ensuring that the properties comply.
- Communicating with the property owner(s)/Landlords regularly to keep them informed about the status of their properties. This includes regular reports, discussing any issues or concerns, and making recommendation and improvements.
- Assisting with the process of screening and selection of Tenants.
- Generally assisting rental department with rental property management procedures
- Preference given to individuals who hold accreditation or a degree in any property related field. Must have a valid moped and/or car licence.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets. Good financial and budgeting skills.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....