• Creation, maintenance and communication of the detailed project plans
• Run project kick off meetings
• Facilitate regular project status meetings to ensure all team members understand scope, delivery deadlines progress, risks and blockers
• Work with key stakeholders in all required business areas to define and clarify scope and progress of tasks and resolve priorities
• Work with relevant 3rd parties to have clear status visibility & communicate project priorities
• Work with the relevant product owners to ensure prioritisation of the features is in line with plans
• Identifying schedule slippage and react accordingly to bring work back on time within the agile framework
• Work with the relevant business unit(s) to understand their key features ensuring they are delivered as per the agreed timelines.
• Manage project budgets
• Build strong relationships with project stakeholders
• Understand the proposed implementation process, including training and documentation
• Manage stabilization period
• Carrying out post project review meetings.
Skills and experience:
• 2+ years project manager career experience
• Experience in project methodology, preferably working within an agile framework
• Experience of complex cross business projects
• Can inspire collaborative working between multiple teams in multiple locations
• Strong organisation skills
• Good attention to detail
• Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn
• Ability to quickly gain understand of business process and systems
• Excellent communication skills, can convey both positive and negative messages in clear and professional way
• Confident in challenging team and management decisions when impacting the project timescales
• Flexible in changing environment and can adapt quickly to project priority updates
• Online casino experience highly advantageous
Compensation and Benefits
• Starting 25 days holiday increasing to 31 days subject to service
• Bank holidays – can be taken flexibly
• Flexible Working – 66 working days (3 months) working from home
• Core working hours – start between 8am and 10am
• Spanish Lessons
• Daily breakfast
• Benefits – Post Probation
• Life Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership – Subsidised membership – 50%
• Shopping Discount Cards
• Longevity, Birthday and Christmas Gift
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....