- £40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our Client is now seeking a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing online gaming company in Gibraltar or Malta.
- Report to and partner with the Casino Program Manager.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to identify and prioritize project requirements.
- Facilitate effective regular team meetings.
- Work with each technical team to provide estimates or ETAs for better visibility.
- Executing projects by providing/maintaining visibility for requirements, scope, objectives, deliverables, financial impact, and resourcing.
- Act as a liaison between technical stakeholders and the business.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Monitor and report project progress.
- Identify any opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive feedback for change.
Skills and experience:
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience as a Project manager for high profile projects.
- Proven experience with various software delivery methodologies, i.e. Waterfall and Agile.
- Managing software development-related projects, from start to end.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to confidently present ideas, solicit input, negotiate a compromise, influence decisions, and garner the support of stakeholders.
- Support and help others make the best decisions.
- Quick adaptability using various program management tools.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good command of the English language.
- PM certification (e.g. PRINCE-II, PMP) and/or agile certification (e.g. scrum).
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Assertive, leadership and strong decision making skills.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....