- £45,000 to 65,000 Per Year
Our Client is an Online Gaming company seeking a Product Owner to be located in either Gibraltar or Malta.
- Understand and contribute to the overall company and product domain vision.
- Collaborate with your Product Manager to create and execute the Lotteries strategic roadmap.
- Interpret high level requirements from different stakeholders (business + tech).
- Break down into detailed user stories to establish the ‘how’ with the teams.
- Leading and participating in scrum rituals, ensuring the team has what they need to deliver.
- Liaise with operations team to agree on the processes to be followed for new functionality.
- Set success measures for all items to be delivered and analyse, assess and monitor.
- Effectively manage the request backlog/pipeline justified by data/customer insights, AB experiments and by working closely with UX (user research and design iteration).
- Ensure a balance between commercial value and reducing tech debt.
- Ensure deliveries are fit-for-purpose and ready-to-use (including troubleshooting guides, rollout plans and dependencies management).
- Prioritise and manage incidents effectively for quick resolution, with proactive communication and reduced negative business impact.
- Drive the training and demos of the solutions implemented to ensure successful rollout.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Maintain stability while helping to continually improve the domain e.g., approach/processes and prioritisation.
- Live the company values and behaviours (Genuine, Resilience, Ownership & Working Together).
Skills and experience:
- Experience as a Product Owner/ Manager experience.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Experience gathering and analysing requirements and planning.
- Technical understanding and/or background.
- A flexible, can-do and growth-oriented mindset.
- Action-oriented, proactive and trusted to deliver.
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to leverage data and insights + understand and represent the customer.
- Can-do attitude and curiosity for learning.
- An achiever that gets things done, collaborates well and demonstrates ownership.
- Strong problem solver and being the bridge between tech and the business.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing digital product roadmaps.
- Experience / understanding of lotteries and related games.
- Scrum/ agile experience.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....
Our Client is now looking for a Junior Operations Analyst in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....