- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar.
• Be an internal advocate and champion of our compliance-first culture
• Understand and contribute to the overall company and product domain vision
• Interpret high level requirements (what & why) from different stakeholders (business + tech)
• Break down into detailed user stories to establish the ‘how’ with the teams
• Leading and participating in scrum rituals, ensuring the team has what they need to deliver
• Set success measures for all items to be delivered and analyse, assess and monitor
• Effectively manage the request backlog/pipeline justified by data/customer insights and UX
• Ensure a balance between commercial value and reducing tech debt
• Ensure deliveries are fit-for-purpose and ready-to-use (including troubleshooting guides, rollout plans and dependencies management)
• Prioritise and manage incidents effectively for quick resolution, with proactive communication and reduced negative business impact
• Drive the training and demos of the solutions implemented to ensure successful rollout
• Create and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Maintain stability while helping to continually improve the domain e.g., approach/processes and prioritisation
• Live the company values and behaviours (Genuine, Resilience, Ownership & Working Together)
• Mentor and develop others
• 2 years + Product Owner/ Manager experience (working with development teams)
• 5 years of relevant professional experience
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written (English)
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing digital product roadmaps
• Experience gathering and analysing requirements and planning
• Technical understanding and/or background
• Agile understanding and way of working
• A flexible, can-do and growth-oriented mindset
• Action-oriented, proactive and trusted to deliver
• Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Focused on continual delivery and not delayed perfection
• Ability to leverage data and insights + understand and represent the customer
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....