- Take accountability for the retention, engagement, and fun we deliver to our customers to keep them coming back.
- Work with business owners, designers, engineers, data analysts and the rest of the product organisation to create a product vision and road-map to enable increased retention and engagement of our players – think laterally to delight our players, meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Research and analyse the market, understand competitors, and listen to users to impact the product roadmap.
- With the use of data and business context, define and build business cases and produce product specifications to improve our products to affect growth.
- Together with business owners, assess value, develop business cases, and prioritise work items for your delivery team that are focused on delivering maximum value to our customer, while aligning with our company and product strategy.
- Work directly as part of a scrum team ensuring there is a healthy backlog of valuable opportunities and customer problems to solve.
- Create requirements for your delivery team to ensure there is a clear focus on customer value in everything we deliver.
- Lead the go to market plans and set expectations for driving measurable value through new and exciting products and features.
- Run experiments, obtain results and perform detailed analysis on the success and impact of product improvements.
- Produce reports and present to provide company-wide visibility on the value your products add, as well as highlighting your delivery team’s contribution to the overall company objectives.
- This is a full-service role, so needs someone who can move between strategic conversations and detailed execution topics.
- iGaming experience is valuable, but we value diversity, we are also happy to talk to people from outside of the iGaming sector.
- As we need someone who can speak with all types of stakeholders, including technical teams, it’s important to us that you have experience with working on digital products.
- We would like you to have experience or exposure to agile methodologies and ideally, you’ve served as a business analyst, product owner or a product manager in an agile environment, but this is not essential.
- Bringing knowledge of modern loyalty schemes and gamification mechanics is a huge plus.
- Important that you lean into data and minimise subjectivity throughout the decision-making process.
- You should care deeply about creating great products and exceptional experiences for your customers.
- We need someone who can lead people, so naturally we are looking for exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team Gibraltar or Malta...
- £70,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Principal Engineer Development and Integration to join their team Gibraltar....