- £25,000 Per Year
- Collate invoices from all suppliers and prepare all part entries before order arrives.
- Prepare Goods In report exported from the BAPS Chase Up Report reflecting all Repair Orders based on the next incoming stock.
- Manage the Orders Status Report on BAPS and ensure all clients are informed once orders are in stock and arrange collection / delivery of their orders.
- Update the report with any relevant comments for audit trail purposes.
- Physically pre-pick all reserved parts from stock in accordance with the picking slips and allocate in respective bins ready for the workshop operatives.
- Keep clients fully informed of their orders at all stages of the procurement cycle
- Organize and collect parts ordered for clients from local suppliers: TGS, Ford, Gedime, Trident, Eastgate, etc
- Update warehouse locations on BAPS and assign family groups for all parts as required to update KPI Reports
- Check Bucket List and place orders on Brand portals in accordance with their process and deadlines.
- Prepare orders for clients (internally & externally) and update them of their orders status.
- Prepare Accessory Brochures in liaison with the Sales Teams and Marketing ensuring pricing, availability and stocks are maintained.
- Prepare Accessories and merchandising campaigns and suggest ideas for social media promotions.
- Weekly ISO Controls / warehouse maintenance and upkeep. Relocate any out of place item.
- Return to stock all unwanted parts by clients / jobs not carried out.
- Check Showrooms for any ‘out of stock’ items and liaise with procurement team to redemand as required.
- Create all vehicle Registration Number Plates and keep logs and required documentation for DVLA checks.
- Participate in staff appraisal procedures and attend appropriate training course/s abroad if necessary.
- Assist in the Pre-Stock exercise
- Attend annual stocktaking procedure
- Place orders for drinks, coffee, milk, etc
- Prepare, pack and assist with the move to BAW
- Answer the department’s phone in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend the clients professionally and courteously.
- Any other duties delegated by the Assistant Manager
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of one-year experience in automotive parts sales role.
- Working under pressure and able to communicate to both internal & external clients.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft packages e.g. word, outlook and excel.
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent of which English and Mathematics is essential.
- Cat A1 & B Driving License
- Good Communication Skills (both in English and Spanish
- Tact when dealing with people who may be distressed angry or upset
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- An ability to make good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work as a team and successfully complete tasks in a timely manner
- Responsible attitude and calm
- Willing to undertake any task handed
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....