Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial operations experience within a distinguished private banking environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player, have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure, have the ability to multi-task and be process focused. Strong interpersonal skills are also a must as this role will involve liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Relevant financial services experience is strongly desirable, particularly in a back office/operational role. In addition, a financial services degree and/or relevant CISI qualification would be beneficial for this role.
This opportunity presents the chance to join a long established, worldwide, leading private bank. They are offering a competitive remuneration and benefits package including a comprehensive health insurance plan, a generous pension scheme, and much more. In addition, the bank is committed to developing their people and ensuring a culture of continuous learning is prioritized for all staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team, supporting transactional processing for multiple branches of the bank. This includes the following types of transactions:
- Processing of securities deliveries and events
- Processing of structured products
- Processing of fund and trading transactions
- Processing of and setting up Client Credit Card applications as well as Credit Card payments
- Processing deposits and loans
- The ideal candidate will be conversant with reconciliations, including the investigation process
- Reconciliations – securities, investigating differences and taking action to resolve these
- Familiar with US QI reconciliations
- Experience in a banking back office environment, particularly in a reconciliations/securities transactional processing capacity
- The candidate should be risk aware and have continuous professional development in banking or financial services
- Strong relationship skills (internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow policies, manuals and procedures
- Strong communication skills
Co-operation and participation requirements:
- Participate in the weekly back office meeting
- Participate in the monthly front office/back office collaboration meetings as required
- Accuracy: High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Operation incidents/complaints
- Daily task management: Balance amongst application and reviews, other activities so there are no outstanding high-priority tasks remaining
- Team support: Providing help whenever possible to the wider team; feedback from colleagues to be a measure of success
Expectated requirements for position holder:
- Graduate preferred, with a financial services related degree desirable
- Relevant experience desirable
- CISI relevant qualification i.e. Investment Operations Certificate
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....