Safer Gambling Operations Manager
Responsible for the overall operations of the Safer Gambling Team.
• Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes.
• Identify areas of Safer Gambling risk to develop and implement measures to address such items as well as launching new initiatives
• Fine-tuning of pro-active algorithm-based tool used identify players exhibiting behaviour that may indicate potential signs of gambling related harm
• Working with data analysts to assess the effectiveness of our Safer Gambling policies, processes and interactions.
• Ensure effective accurate documentation and record keeping of Safer Gambling processes.
• Reviewing/amending manuals and existing procedures, as related to Responsible Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets.
• Handling of & providing guidance on escalated disputes as required to investigate and determine the most appropriate action to take.
• Focal point for internal escalation of Safer Gambling compliance matters.
• Key stakeholder in the implementation of new policies, procedures & regulatory requirements.
• Research and preparation of case studies/presentations for training purposes, audits & ADR’s.
• Identifying key training needs and overseeing Safer Gambling training content and delivery including collaborating with external organisations when required.
• Liaising with other sites and departments, internal/external as required.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party organizations in the Safer Gambling field.
• Any other tasks assigned by line management.
Skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience working for a regulated gambling operator, specialising in Safer Gambling, player protection or a comparable background.
• Detailed knowledge of the LCCP and guidance notes of relevant licensing authorities relating to Safer Gambling and customer interactions.
• Knowledge of best practice in social responsibility for remote gambling.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate and gain the respect of all levels of management and staff.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make decisions.
• Good assessment of situations under stressful circumstances.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Experience in providing detailed case reviews, presentations and analytical data.
• Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be able to work with various stakeholders.
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Diplomatic, flexible and approachable.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Patient, proactive, responsible and reliable.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....