Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and regulatory requirements. Working with colleagues from Relationship Teams and Compliance & Risk Team, the successful candidate will contribute to the short- and long-term needs of the business when conducting the on-boarding and oversight of the Bank’s client relationships.
• To oversee, manage and perfect the client on-boarding journey for all corporate client applications, including complex structures and trusts
• To provide support and guidance in order to meet the Bank’s onboarding objectives, maintain statistics and provide management reports on workload and exception cases, completion rates, rejections and other general MI pertaining to the role.
• Ensure exception cases are managed effectively, and to work with stakeholders to correct any outstanding items in a timely manner, liaising with Compliance and Relationship Teams as required.
• To develop an understanding of the business and its associated products, to manage capture of all relevant client data and details within the Bank’s operating systems and maintain to exceptional standards of accuracy
• Conduct reviews on client data and refresh as appropriate, upon anniversary or trigger events as and when they occur.
• To work with Relationship Managers to understand the urgency, priority and sensitivity of initial and ongoing Due Diligence requests and apply the appropriate Due Diligence procedures.
• Assisting with the handling and response of client complaints and queries
• To adhere to internal compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and Bank policies, and to report identified control weaknesses and compliance breaches to the department team leader.
• To help ensure a positive client experience in light of increased regulatory requirements.
• To offer assistance where required on an ad-hoc basis.
• Perform ad-hoc projects as required
Job Specific Competencies:
• Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring exceptional attention to detail, and high levels of accuracy
• Proactive attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Working Standards – Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism
• Communication – Excellent communication skills with team members, external clients and within the organisation across all levels
• Initiative and Flexibility – Challenges and adapts established working methods
• Planning – Excellent organisational and planning skills and practical ability to prioritise effectively
• Teamwork – Interacts with and considers other teams and departments
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience in a similar role within the financial services sector (highly desirable)
• Experience with corporate onboarding and complex structures (essential)
• Self-motivated and able to work within a team to complete necessary tasks in a timely manner
• Professional mannerism
• Compliance & Regulatory knowledge within the financial industry (Desirable)
• Good level of competency with MS Office including Excel and Word
• Fluent in English – verbal and written
• Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English)
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....
Our Client is now looking for a Junior Operations Analyst in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...